This ebook is aimed toward senior undergraduates, graduate scholars and researchers drawn to quantitative knowing and modeling of nanomaterial and equipment physics. With the swift slow-down of semiconductor scaling that drove details know-how for many years, there's a urgent have to comprehend and version electron circulation at its primary molecular limits.
By Saroj Rout,Sameer Sonkusale
This ebook covers the theoretical heritage, experimental equipment and implementation information to engineer for conversation and imaging program, terahertz units utilizing metamaterials, in mainstream semiconductor foundry methods. This e-book will offer engineers and physicists an authoritative connection with build such units with minimum history. The authors describe the layout and building of electromagnetic (EM) units for terahertz frequencies (108-1010 cycles/sec) utilizing man made fabrics which are a fragment of the wavelength of the incident EM wave, leading to an effective electric and magnetic houses (permittivity and permeability) which are unavailable in average materials.
- Self-healing Materials (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Quantum Dot Devices: 13 (Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology)
- Dynamical Analysis of Non-Fourier Heat Conduction and Its Application in Nanosystems (Springer Theses)
- Nano-Oncology, the Turning Point: Discover the Wave of Knowledge that Makes Fighting Cancer with Nanotechnology Real (nanowiki ebook series 4)
- Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials, Fifth Edition
Additional info for Active Metamaterials: Terahertz Modulators and Detectors